Hansa C27 V-Twin Commercial 150mm Brush Chipper Shredder
Designed for professional use by arboriculture businesses, parks, reserves, local bodies, orchards, hire centres and farm use. The powerful hydraulic feed system of the Hansa C27 makes it easy to process any material. It's wide feed opening effortlessly pulls bushy and twisted branches with forks into the machine. The Hansa electronic automatic sensor feed system takes all the hard work out of feeding this chipper. The C27 is designed for access without compromising on performance. The 360 degree turntable, foldaway feed table and outlet chute keep this unit very compact for storage and maneuverability.
• Engine: Kohler EFI 27HP
• Capacity: 100-150mm branches
• 360° turntable allows feeding from any direction, all while still being coupled and discharging onto your tow vehicle
• Wide feed chute opening: 330mm x 178mm (13" x 7") excellent for processing foliage and brushy material
• Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material
• Hydraulic pump: driven off the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material
• Clutch: easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable.
• Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
• Jockey wheel: large solid wheel, height adjustable.
• Lights – LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24volt system.
• Feed roller: pivoting spring tensioned roller which operates with less friction, moves within 10mm of knives.
• Feed control bar: pull to feed, push for reverse.
• Feed table: folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
For more information or advice, please contact us