Buy 1 for $29.00/ 10 for $290.00/ 60 for $1740.00
PILLAR TOOLS® 3103A-6 Heavy-Duty Alloy Anvil Secateurs
Forward-cutting anvil blade secateurs. Designed for the true professional user. Light yet incredibly strong.
The ergonomic handle-grip is shaped to really fit your hand. With an extended high-leverage, the handle ensures more cutting power into the upper blade. Heat-treated drop forged aluminium alloy construction, plus the durable duralumin metal anvil block ensures a longer life.
Ideal for heavy-duty pruning of dry, dead wood, sensitive bark, kiwifruit and roses – where close proximity forward-cutting is required with little to no bark tearing or damage.
• Upper Blade: Replaceable razor sharp, highly durable high-carbon SK5 steel. Hard chrome-plated.
• Lower Blade: Heat-treated duralumin anvil ‘block’.
• Size: Medium/Large 215mm
• Opening: 20mm
• Weight: 228gms
• Handles/Body: Drop forged heat-treated Alloy, anodized finish with heavy-duty PVC grips. Ergonomic fit.
• Lower Handle: Drop forged heat-treated Alloy, anodized finish with heavy-duty PVC grips. Ergonomic fit.
• Stop Buffer: Neoprene buffer for smooth and softer landing after each cutting action.
• Designed for forward close-to-wire proximity cutting, especially useful within the Viticulture and Kiwi Fruit industries.
• Spare Parts: Top Blade, Spring, Pivot Bolt Assembly, Buffer.
For more information, advice or commercial quantities please contact us