PILLAR TOOLS® 3169 Nylon Handle Secateur
Medium-duty secateurs for home or commercial users. Featuring the new comfort fibreglass reinforced polymer handle.
Ideal for light to medium-duty pruning where universal and close proximity forward-cutting is required.
• Upper Blade: Razor sharp, high-carbon SK5 steel. Non-stick coating with black heat-treated finish.
• Lower Blade: Mid-carbon S50C drop-forged steel. Resin spill groove, polished finish.
• Size: 230mm
• Opening: 25mm
• Weight: 215gms
• Handles/Body: Moulded fibreglass, reinforced polymer nylon handles. Ergonomic fit designed for medium stress loads.
• Stop Buffer: Neoprene buffer for smooth and softer landing after each cutting action.
• One hand metal lockable safety lock.
• Designed for forward close-to-wire proximity cutting, especially popular for heavy duty work, Viticulture and Kiwi Fruit industries.
• Available Spare Parts: Top Blade, Spring, Pivot Bolt Assembly, Buffer.
For more information, advice or commercial quantities please contact us