Masport I5000 Insert Convection Wood Fire with Flue Kit Package to fit an Existing Open Fireplace
All Masport woodfires feature the unique cast-iron fire box construction for greater efficiency and lower emissions.
The Masport I5000 insert wood fire is designed to fit into an existing masonry or brick fireplace and chimney. The I5000 will fit most standard old style open fire places with a new flue going up inside the existing chimney. With the restriction on old style open fires, this is an ideal upgrade from the less efficient and more polluting open fire. The Masport I5000 meets the new NZ Environmental Standards for Efficiency and Emissions for all areas of New Zealand and is of cast iron construction.
Ideal for: medium sized New Zealand homes.
• Substantial heat from a fully lined cast iron fire box
• Triple air combustion for greater efficiency
• NZ Clean Air Approvals –
1. NES (National Environmental Standards <1.5gm/kg emissions)
2. ECAN (Environment Canterbury & Nelson <1.0gm/kg emissions)
3. ORC1 (Otago Air Shed 1 < 0.7gm/kg emissions)
• Stylishly designed for a modern looking fire to suit all home types
• Estimated heat output 12.5kWatts
• Dimensions of fascia 820mm x 692mm
• Price is for fireplace only
• Requires Insert Flue Kit and Chimney Cap – see below
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.