Masport I-5000 Zero Clearance Insert Convection Wood Fire
The Masport I-5000 Zero Clearance wood fire is designed to fit into an artificial fireplace, surround and chimney. The I-5000 ZC sets the standard for style and a modern look, while meeting the strictest clean air and efficiency standards. The I-5000 ZC is the only insert fire with a cast iron fire box – giving greater durability and fantastic heat retention.
Ideal for: medium sized New Zealand homes.
• Stylish design for a modern looking fire to suit all home types
• Substantial heat from a fully lined cast iron fire box
• Triple air combustion for greater efficiency
• NZ Clean Air Approvals – NES (National Environmental Standards <1.5gm/kg emissions) ECAN (Environment Canterbury & Nelson <1.0gm/kg emissions) ORC1 (Otago Air Shed 1 < 0.7gm/kg emissions)
• Estimated heat output 12.5kWatts.
• Dimensions of fascia 965mm x 750mm
• Price is for fireplace, plus zero clearance box and fascia
• Requires Zero Clearance Flue Kit – see below
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.