PILLAR TOOLS® 3169A Heavy-Duty Alloy Secateurs - large handle
Strong enough in every direction – the toughest secateurs you'll ever own! The no-frills professional, heavy-duty fixed-handle secateur. Featuring an extremely robust, yet lightweight design. With a drop-forged alloy body and handle.
Ideal for heavy-duty pruning and close proximity forward cutting.
• Upper Blade: Razor sharp, high-carbon SK5 steel. Non-stick coating with black heat-treated finish.
• Lower Blade: Mid-carbon S50C drop-forged steel. Resin spill groove, polished finish.
• Size: Large – 230mm
• Opening: 25mm
• Handles/Body: Drop-forged heat-treated aluminium alloy, with anodized finish. Ergonomic fit.
• Stop Buffer: Neoprene buffer for smooth and softer landing after each cutting action.
• One hand metal lockable safety lock.
• Designed for forward close-to-wire proximity cutting, especially popular within the Viticulture and Kiwi Fruit industries.
• Weight: 262gms
• Available Spare Parts: Top Blade, Spring, Pivot Bolt Assembly, Buffer.
For more information, advice or commercial quantities please contact us