PILLAR TOOLS® 3169A-1 Heavy-Duty PVC Handle Alloy Secateurs
Strong enough in every direction – the toughest secateurs you'll ever own! The no-frills professional, heavy-duty fixed-handle secateur. Featuring an extremely robust, yet lightweight design. With a drop-forged alloy body and handle.
Ideal for heavy-duty pruning and close proximity forward cutting.
• Upper Blade: Razor sharp, high-carbon SK5 steel. Non-stick coating with black heat-treated finish.
• Lower Blade: Mid-carbon S50C drop-forged steel. Resin spill groove, polished finish.
• Size: Small - 215mm
• Opening: 23mm
• Handles/Body: Drop-forged heat-treated aluminium alloy, anodized finish. NOW WITH non-slip PVC Plastic dipped, ergonomic fit.
• Stop Buffer: Neoprene buffer for smooth and softer landing after each cutting action.
• One hand metal lockable safety lock.
• Designed for forward close-to-wire proximity cutting, especially popular within the Viticulture and Kiwi Fruit industries.
• Weight: 247gms
• Available Spare Parts: Top Blade, Spring, Pivot Bolt Assembly, Buffer.
For more information, advice or commercial quantities please contact us