Masport R10000 MacKenzie Freestanding Radiant Wood Fire with Ash Pan
The biggest radiant fire in the NZ made Masport range. The new Masport R10000 Mackenzie is a great choice for the larger sized home, or if you have a big open living area to heat. A massive 26.4kWatt maximum output is enough to heat just about any home in NZ. A flat top gives an ideal cooking surface – useful in power outages, plus the modern pedestal base includes a unique built-in ash pan collection box. You dont need a "rural fire" if you have the MacKenzie as it has a super long over night burn time, but without the high emissions output.
Ideal for: large sized New Zealand homes or open area club rooms, restaurants and more.
• Estimated maximum heat output – 26.4kWatt – easily heats up to 260m2
• The 8mm thick steel flat top provides an efficient cooking surface
• Clean air approved with super low emissions of 0.90gm/kg
• Generous fire box size (more than 100 litre volume)
• Also approved for overnight burn – burn time of up to 12 hours
• Pedestal base option has built in ash pan for easier and tidier cleaning
• Constructed from thick steel plate construction
• Fire brick internal lining to improve efficiency and durability
• NES Approved – ECAN Approved
• Efficiency rating 67.9%
• Dimensions (WxDxH) 790mm x 715mm x 799mm
• Only requires “floor protector hearth” or tiling rather than an “insulation hearth”
• Uses Masport Freestanding Flue Kit and Reflector
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.