Buy 1 for $24.50/ 10 for $245.00/ 60 for $1470.00
PILLAR TOOLS® 3103A-4 Forward Cutting Secateur
Superior professional, PVC coated forward-cutting secateurs. Advanced ergonomic forward-cutting design. Based on a proven European platform, specifically for Viticulture pruning. The handle grip truly shapes to ‘fit’ your hand. With fully adjustable tensioner and lock.
Ideal for heavy-duty pruning and close proximity forward cutting.
• Lower Blade: Mid-carbon S-50C drop-forged steel blade. Hard chrome plated. Resin spill groove.
• Upper Blade: Replaceable razor sharp top blade. High carbon SK5 steel. Hard chrome plated.
• Size: 215mm (Medium/Large fit)
• Opening: 23mm ~ 25mm (Adjustable)
• Handles/Body: Forged heat-treated Alloy, anodized finish with heavy-duty PVC grips. Ergonomic fit.
• Lower Handle: Forged heat-treated Alloy, anodized finish with heavy-duty PVC grips. Ergonomic fit.
• Stop Buffer: Neoprene buffer for smooth and softer landing after each cutting action.
• Designed for forward close-to-wire proximity cutting, especially useful within the Viticulture and Kiwi Fruit industries.
• Weight: 266gms
• Available Spare Parts: Top Blade, Spring, Pivot Bolt Assembly, Buffer.
For more information, advice or commercial quantities please contact us