PILLAR TOOLS® 3050-1 Sure-Grip Secateurs
Lightweight, professional, glass-reinforced nylon handle with TPR Non-Slip Soft Grip inserts. SK5 top blade.
Ideal for medium to heavy-duty pruning where universal and close proximity forward-cutting is required. Perfect for grape pruning, horticulture and kiwi fruit.
- NEW! Non-Slip Grip: now with TPR non slip, soft grip inserts, will not slip and is easy to grip on the hands. Less hand fatigue stress loads and faster operation. Ideal for continuous operation.
- Size: smaller 203mm length for fast deployment
- Opening: 23mm operational / 25mm maximum
- Top Blade: Japanese high tensile SK5 steel. Stays razor sharp for longer, easy to sharpen and fracture resistant. Non-stick coating with black heat-treated finish.
- Bottom Blade: mid-grade S-55C high tensile steel, hard chrome plated with ’resin-spill’ resilient to sticking. Machined flat with tapered point for close proximity pruning.
- Handles: Fibreglass reinforced nylon with forward design, ergonomic fit.
- Centre Pivot Bolt Assembly: 8.8 grade high tensile steel, adjustable.
- Compression Coil Spring: high tensile spring steel.
- Stop Buffer: neoprene compression buffer for smooth and softer landing after each cutting action.
- Lock: one hand metal lockable safety lock.
- Spare Parts: top blade, pivot bolt assembly, spring, buffer
For more information or advice, please contact us