With self drive PLUS "Instart" push button starting.
Victa Mustang MKD488 Self Driven "Instart" Push Button Starting Mulch and Catch Lawn Mower
The Victa Mustang MKD488 with the 750is series DOV engine has an improved 19 inch chassis and new added features, such as bumper wear strips and reinforced catcher. The latest DOV commercial engine is the ultimate in engine efficiency and reliability. This model features mulching and catching option, with the easiest starting Briggs & Stratton engine. Now with push button "Instart" starting and self propelled drive.
Ideal for: medium to large lawns, say 40 to 90 minutes cutting time.
• Powered by Briggs & Stratton 750is series DOV 4 stroke Industrial engine
• Push button Instart with battery charger included
• 19"ù cut width, rust proof alloy body
• Full lower reinforced handle for greater strength and durability
• Cutting system: full mulch and catch 4 blade turbo disc
• Easy change from mulching to catching
• Catcher system: high arch discharge to a variable vent grass catcher
• Lever controlled rear wheel self propelled drive system
• 5 Year Domestic Warranty*
Battery & charger included
For more information or advice, please contact us