Ultra Low Emissions Burner to suit stringent Canterbury CM1 clean air requirements. - flue kit included
Masport Mystique Freestanding Radiant ULEB Ultra Low Emission Burning Woodfire
The very latest Masport Mystique is the perfect mix of low clean air emissions, heating efficiency and modern aesthetic styling. The Mystique has a maximum tested output of 16.2kw of heat to keep you warm this winter. This is Masport's cleanest burning fire in New Zealand. The Mystique has been approved by ECAN for installation in the designated clean air zones that were previously unable to install a wood fire.
The Mystique has two combustion chambers, compared to a conventional woodfire. Light your fire in the top chamber with kindling & a small amount of wood. Once the flue gas temperature is achieved, a green LED light will indicate that you are ready to close the dampener. This directs flue gases in a downwards motion to the lower chamber were secondary combustion takes place. This maximises heating efficiency in conjunction with very low emissions.
Ideal for medium to larger sized New Zealand homes. Approximately 140-180m2
• Solid construction steel fire box – with 5 year warranty on fire box*
• Double chamber combustion for ULEB ultra low emission buning
• Improved efficiency rating - CM1 - 78%, NES - 75.7%
• Estimated maximum heat output 16.2kWatts
• Now with radiant cook-top surface
• Meets and exceeds NZ Environmental Standards (Sept 2005)* for efficiency and emissions
• ECAN approved – suitable for use in Canterbury and CM1 (0.30g/kg), NES - (0.17g/kg)
• Dimensions (WxDxH) 470mm x 545mm x 1170mm
• Only requires a standard ash floor hearth, not a full insulation hearth
• Uses standard Freestanding flue kit with 600mm Double Reflector – see below
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.