Flue kit included
Yunca Xander Insert Wood Fire
With the added feature of a drop-down door, the Yunca Xander lets you enjoy the ambience of an ultimate open fireplace.
A great sized insert wood fire to suit a medium sized NZ home. The Xander has one of the highest heat outputs of its class combined with an excellent Clean Air rating. This means both your family's and the environments needs are met.
Ideal for: medium sized New Zealand house, with 3 or more bedrooms, up to 180m2 area.
• Estimated maximum heat output – 18kWatt
• conforms to sub 1.0gm/kg emissions and efficiency over 65%
• Classic look design – simple to install and operate
• Large viewing window which allows more radiant heat to circulate the room, with its unique pull down, wide opening door - fits larger logs with ease
• Constructed of 5mm thick steel plate
• Fire brick internal lining to improve efficiency and durability – bricks act as a heat sink
• NES Approved – ECAN approval
• Thermostatically controlled fan to improve warm air circulation
• also available in Zero Clearance version for situations where there is no existing masonry surround and chimney
• Uses standard "chimney" style flue kit
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.