*FREE FREIGHT is for a limited time only
PILLAR TOOLS® 9575A Triple-Ground Sheath Pruning Saw with Cover
Experience the superior cutting speed from the unique razor sharp triple-ground cutting teeth.
This pruning saw comes housed in a dedicated heavy duty scabbard/cover, easily fitting to a waist belt ready to use. The convenience of drawing the saw, using it and returning it to the scabbard, makes this saw ideal for regular dedicated use.
All PILLAR Tools Pruning Saws are designed with longer-lasting durability for the professional user.
Ideal for professional or home users, where heavy-duty hand pruning is required.
• Blade Material: #55 high carbon steel, polished to stop tarnish and sticking.
• Teeth: Unique triple-ground tooth pattern for more efficient pull cutting and clearing, and high speed draw sawing – heat treated for durability.
• Blade Design: Tapered top, straight bottom. Concave machine pressed, back taper blade to reduce sticking (thinner at the back than the front teeth ridge).
• Blade Size: 265L x 40W
• Total Length: 440mm
• Handle and Body: Durable ABS polymers with non-slip soft grip handle inserts.
• Safety Lock: Automatically locks down into the scabbard when fully housed.
• Highly durable, triple ground, hardened Japanese steel blade, with efficient cutting tooth design – at an economical price.
For more information, advice or commercial quantities please contact us