Hansa C5 Brush Chipper Shredder - new Hansa Product
The New Zealand made Hansa C5 now fills the gap between the proven C4 & C7 models.
The Hansa C5 brush chipper is an essential tool for the keen gardener. It has a bigger capacity Honda engine than the C4, with a chipping capacity of up to 60mm. If you own a domestic property with trees you will find the C5 an ideal sized, compact yet powerful, chipper shredder with amazing capability.
Ideal for small or large domestic properties, lifestyle block owners, schools, small horticultural interests and more.
- One feed chute for easy feeding via a large capacity opening (less preparation of material to be chipped or shredded)
- Now powered by a GP series Honda 4 stroke GP200 6.5hp OHV engine
- Belt drive for greater engine protection and power transmission
- Chipping average size: 30-50mm branches - Maximum size 60mm
- Solid steel plate construction and durable powder coated finish
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stock pile
- Heavy duty chipper disc assembly with industrial quality bearing support, with heavier flywheel than the C4 to maintain blade speed & torque
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large rubber wheels
- 24 month warranty
For more information or advice, please contact us