Hasegawa Tripod Ladders are made in Japan and are the safest, most stable and practical garden ladders around. These aluminum, tripod ladders are used all over the world by gardeners and nurserymen. Our customers include tree surgeons, topiary specialists, institutional and estate gardeners, orchard owners, hedging contractors and landscapers.
Countless gardening enthusiasts appreciate the stability and practicality of the tripod design, and the wide base, deep steps, telescopic back leg, as well as broad clawed feet and flat top, make the Hasegawa Tripod Ladder incredibly safe and easy to use.
Similar to the design of the Eiffel Tower, your weight is directed downwards and outwards, pinning the ladder to the ground.
The back leg adjusts quickly and easily with a spring-loaded pin, and the ladders are welded, extruded aluminum construction, weatherproof, strong and very light. The double rungs are easy on the feet, and resist getting muddy or slippery.
- Lightweight Aluminium construction - 10 foot - 10 step model
- Stable 3-legged design with rear leg adjustable in length
- Broad base and double steps
- Telescopic back leg and clawed feet
- Locking chain
- Up to 150KG load bearing
- (Available in 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft and 16ft sizes)
- Optional rubber feet also available
- Limited 12 month manufacturers fault warranty
NB - freighted direct from supplier warehouse