Stihl MS462 C-M 20" Professional Chainsaw
The very latest commercially rated STIHL MS462 chainsaw is highly versatile, powerful and fully loaded with all the latest STIHL technological innovations. The STIHL MS462 is a modern, lower emissions 2 stroke engine with better power-to-weight ratio than its predecessor, the proven MS461. It has improved cutting torque across a wider range of cutting RPM compared to the previous models. The old MS461 was 0.7kg heavier & 4.3cc more cc, but the newer MS462 C-M develops the same kwatt output for less fuel use & less kg.
Ideal for: professional and semi-professional users, small forestry blocks, lifestyle block owners, farm users, firewood or clearing.
• Engine: 72.2cc (4.4kwatt output)
• Professional engine technology for improved performance in all operating conditions
• Increased fuel efficiency and easier starting decompression system
• Improved operator comfort and safety with full anti-vibration system
• Fantastic power to weight ratio (1.363kg/kW)
• Quick-Stop inertia safety chain brake
• Greater density air filtration
• Dry weight: 6.0Kg excellent power to weight ratio
• Cutting bar and chain: 20" heavy duty professional 3/8 pitch Rapid Micro
For more information or advice, please contact us