Stihl MS500i Fuel Injected Professional 20" Chainsaw
The new MAXIMUM! The commercially rated STIHL MS500i represents the the innovative technology of fuel injection. The Stihl MS500i is the first chainsaw in the World to feature electronically controlled fuel injection. With outstanding performance and exceptional cutting torque, the MS500i is in a class of its own.
Ideal for professional and semi-professional users, small forestry blocks, lifestyle block owners, farm users, firewood or clearing.
• Engine: 79.2cc (5.0kwatt output/6.8hp)
• Increased fuel efficiency and easier starting
• Electronically controlled fuel injection system
• HD2 heavy duty air filtration with radial seal for greater engine protection
• STIHL anti-vibration system for greater comfort and safety
• Improved Power to weight Ratio - 1.24kg/kW of power
• Decompression valve for easier starting and Elasto-Start soft pull
• ES Stihl lightweight guide bar
• Dry powerhead weight: 6.2Kg excellent power to weight ratio
• Cutting bar and chain: 20" heavy duty professional 3/8 pitch Rapid Micro (upgrades to 22", 25" & 30" genuine STIHL bars and chains available) for more information or advice, please contact us