Hansa C27-HS Hire Spec V-Twin Commercial 150mm Brush Chipper Shredder – the preferred model for Hire Companies
Designed for professional and hire company use from arboriculture businesses, parks, reserves, local bodies, orchards, hire centers and farm use.
The powerful hydraulic feed system of the Hansa C27-HS makes it easy to process any material. It's wide feed opening effortlessly pulls bushy and twisted branches with forks into the machine. The Hansa electronic automatic sensor feed system takes all the hard work out of feeding this chipper.
The C27HS is designed for simple, durable and functional reliability without compromising on performance. The foldaway feed table and outlet chute keep this unit very compact for storage and maneuverability. Powered by the Honda GX690 V-Twin engine.
• Engine: Honda GX690 V-Twin 25HP.
• Capacity: 100-150mm branches.
• Wide feed chute opening: 330mm x 178mm (13" x 7") excellent for processing foliage and brushy material.
• Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
• Hydraulic pump: driven off the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material.
• Clutch: easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable.
• Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
• Jockey wheel: large solid wheel, height adjustable.
• Lights – LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24volt system.
• Feed roller: pivoting spring tensioned roller which operates with less friction, moves within 10mm of knives.
• Feed control bar: pull to feed, push for reverse.
• Feed table: folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
Hire Rates $400 day / $650 weekend / $1250 5 day week / $1500 7 day week
For booking enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org