Hansa Hire C7 Brush Chipper Shredder
The New Zealand made Hansa range of chipper shredders represent the best in Kiwi design and engineering.
The very latest in Hansa innovation is the C7 brush chipper, which is the ultimate weapon when it comes to efficiency and speed of chipping and shredding your garden debris. If you own a property with a lot of trees to take care of, then the Hansa C7 is the best option as there is no pre-cutting necessary, as branches simply flow into the machine by themselves. The cutting blades shear the material against the adjustable hardened anvil for amazing efficiency.
Ideal for larger domestic properties, lifestyle block owners, schools, horticulturalists, farms, semi-commercial users.
- One feed chute for easy feeding via a large capacity opening (less preparation of material to be chipped or shredded)
- Capable of shredding flax, bamboo, palms and pongas
- Powered by commercial grade Honda 4 stroke GX200 OHV engine
- Belt drive for greater engine protection and power transmission
- Self-feeding action for chipping branches up to 70mm maximum
- Chipping average size: 40-65mm branches
- Solid 5mm steel plate construction and durable powder coated finish
- Easy starting, manual clutch and twin belt drive with easy hand wind belt tensioner
- Higher side discharge will feed directly onto compost pile, wheelbarrow, or into a trailer
- Heavy duty chipper disc assembly with industrial quality bearing support
- Twin blade chipper disc for faster cutting
- Lower centre of gravity for improved portability and easy push pneumatic wheels
- Optional tow bar available for towing behind rider mowers
Hire Rates $175 day / $300 weekend / $500 5 day week / $600 7 day week
For booking enquiries, please email email@example.com