Hansa C60 Brush Chipper Shredder – Road Towable
The powerful hydraulic feed system makes it easy to process any material. It's wide feed opening (18”) means bushy, twisted branches with forks are pulled into the machine without effort. You simply control the feedrate with the control bar and the rest is automatic. The draft action of the rotor will blow the chips into any size truck or stockpile on the ground. With the 360° rotating outlet chute the discharge direction can be changed within seconds. Easy maneuverability is a feature of this machine, an important factor in the arboricultural industry.
If you have special requirements these can often be incorporated in the build of your machine. Options such as cone holders, rake holders and spare wheels can be manufactured to suit your operation. We will even powdercoat your machine in a colour of your choice!
Ideal for professional use by arborists, parks & reserves, local bodies, orchards and hire centres.
- Wide Infeed Opening: 254 x 457mm (10”x18”), excellent for processing foliage, brushy and forked branches.
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
- Hydraulic Pump: Connected to the auxilary drive of the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material.
- Clutch: Easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable. Auto tensioning belt drive system.
- Pivot Outlet Chute: Outlet chute can be pivoted vertically by 260mm to suit your truck height or your desired outlet height.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid wheel, height adjustable.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type, operates with less friction, moves forward and up to within 10mm of knives.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Auto feed is operator adjustable by push button, LCD screen displays engine RPM & hour meter. Auto reversing for quicker engine recovery. Feedroller jams are reversed and cleared automatically, eliminating manual reversing of feedroller if a blockage occurs.
- Finish: Media blasted surface, zinc shielded and powdercoated (Hansa green or optional colour of your choice).
- Warranty: 12 month warranty (conditions apply).
- New Zealand made for New Zealand conditions.
For more information or advice, please contact us