Honda EU70is Inverter Generator - converted to 32amp outlet plug.
Honda EU70isu 7.0kVA Push Button Start Inverter Generator with 32amp outlet plug.
The Honda EU70is incorporates a micro-chip controlled sine-wave inverter to ensure electricity of perfect quality and overload warning, plus low oil alert. The standard version has x3 normal 230v 3 pin 15amp plug outlets. This version has been converted to x1 32amp caravan style outlet, with x2 standard 3 pin plugs on their own separate circuit breakers.
The ultimate in clean power, in a larger inverter generator format. The EU70is now has fuel injection and increased capacity. These units use the same cutting edge technology as the small, compact EU series inverters, but with a greater power capacity. The EU series are extremely quiet running, with super-low emissions and awesome fuel efficiency.
Ideal for back up home power supply, farm situations, construction and builders, camping, caravans, motor homes, house buses, boats, computers. Can easily run any appliance with delicate electronics.
• 7.0kVA maximum AC output – 5.5kVA continuous
• Powered by a genuine Honda 13.0hp GX390 EFI OHV electronic fuel injected 389cc engine
• Electric starting (push button) with pull start back up
• Very quiet operation (52dB(A)) @ 7m
• Built in Eco-Throttle for greater fuel economy – runs for up to 18.0hours on Eco-Throttle and over 5 hours on one tank of gas at rated load
• Fuel tank capacity 19.2 litres with fuel gauge
• Maximum AC output – 7000w
• Rated AC output 5500w
• 118kg weight
• Automatic choke
• Dimensions (LxWxH) 848x700x721mm
Fitted with x1 32amp Caravan style plug outlet available + x2 230v 3 pin 15amp plugs.
Allow an extra 7-10 days delivery time as these need to be specifically converted to order by Honda certified specialist.
For more information or advice, please contact us