Masport F2000 17kW Clean Air Wood Fire with Flue Kit Package
The F2000 17kW Clean Air Wood Fire has returned! With a cast iron construction Masport fire box for greater durability and heat retention. Plus advanced panel design with an integrated array of heat-dispersing fins increasing the surface area by up to 65%. This mass has the ability to retain the heat and distribute the warmth efficiently, for longer periods.
Ideal for: medium sized New Zealand homes, approximately 140-170m2.
• Cast iron firebox construction – with 10 year warranty on fire box
• Triple air combustion for greater efficiency (77%)
• Improved air flow to allow more efficient heating of the room
• Now with cook top capability
• Estimated maximum heat output 17kWatts
• Meets and exceeds NZ Environmental Standards (Sept 2005)* for efficiency and emissions
• NES & ECAN approved – also Otago Air Shed1 approved, suitable for use in Canterbury and Otago (0.6gm per kg wood burnt)
• Dimensions (WxDxH) 580mm x 474mm x 660mm
• Only requires a standard ash floor hearth, not a full insulation hearth
• Uses standard Freestanding Flue Kit with Double Deflector – see below
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.