Reduced to clear - store pick up only - flue not included
1 only last one - Show Room Unit - Masport F3000 Freestanding Convection Wood (new unused)
The very latest Masport F-3000 features the unique advantage of cast-iron fire box construction for greater efficiency and lower emissions. The cast iron fire box has the ability to retain the heat and distribute the warmth efficiently for longer periods.
Ideal for larger sized New Zealand homes. Approximately 170-190m2
• Cast iron firebox construction – with 10 year warranty on fire box*
• Triple air combustion for greater efficiency (69%)
• Improved air flow to allow more efficient heating of the room
• Estimated maximum heat output 19.0kWatts
• Now with radiant cook-top surface
• Meets and exceeds NZ Environmental Standards (Sept 2005)* for efficiency and emissions
• NES & ECAN approved – suitable for use in Canterbury and Otago, meets Otago Air Shed1 approval (0.6gm/kg emissions)
• Dimensions (WxDxH) 662mm x 505mm x 755mm
• Only requires a standard ash floor hearth, not a full insulation hearth
• Uses standard Freestanding flue kit with Double Reflector – see below
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.