With 43" mulching deck option - slasher deck option also available to interchange
Masport Goliath 4WD Rider Mower - with 43" 110cm "Mulching" deck
Masport Goliath 4WD rider mowers are perfect for demanding conditions such as neglected and rough terrain where traction can be compromised, for example hills and slopes, undulations, sandy and wet conditions, where other mowers struggle. They can cut and mulch high grass, paddock conditions as well as handle more under control grass situations with ease. For rougher conditions you can get the optional 92cm (36") cutting deck for cutting brush, paddocks, weeds & out of control areas. The difference with the Goliath, compared to the Crossjet is that the Goliath can run 2 different deck options. This allows greater cutting versatility. Have 1 or 2 decks to interchange.
Ideal for: converted paddocks and lifestyle blocks, rougher terrain and difficult mowing areas.
• Features a genuine U.S.A manufactured 23.0hp OHV Vanguard Briggs & Stratton engine
• Heavy duty steel cutting deck is designed to cut and mulch grass so it decomposes quickly
• The heavy duty solid 110cm mulch deck uses a triple bank of crossed blades for greatest cutting performance and efficiency
• The Goliaths are able to mow through high grass as well as thick vegetation, gorse, brambles and general overgrown areas with the slasher deck fitted
• All operational controls are ergonomically placed so everything is conveniently within a hand or foot touch away
• Refined steering system which is easy to turn and resistance free, the steering ball allows the operator to turn quickly and precisely with one hand when required – improving reaction time and control
The Goliath has fitted as standard these additional features, compared to the Crossjet 4X4 -
For more information or advice, please contact us