Masport LE4000 Insert Convection Wood Fire for an existing fire
The MASPORT LE4000 Provincial is available to fit into an existing masonry fireplace and chimney. The LE4000 will fit most standard old style open fire places with a flue going up the existing chimney. With the restriction on old style open fires, the LE4000 is an ideal alternative to the less efficient and more polluting open fire. The LE4000 insert model meets the new NZ Environmental Standards for Efficiency and Emissions. This modern day fire can fit into any room, keeping in line with any style.
Ideal for: medium to large sized New Zealand homes.
• Comfortably heats a medium sized house
• Substantial heat from a fully lined 6mm steel firebox
• Triple air combustion for greater efficiency
• NZ Clean Air NES approved and currently ECAN approved
• Fan for faster and improved air circulation
• Minimum floor protection required
• Meets and exceeds NZ Environmental Standards (Sept 2005)* for efficiency and emissions
• Dimensions of fascia 965mm x 680mm
• Will need a minimum opening of (WxHxD) 600mm x 580mm x 450mm
• Will need minimum floor protection of 935mm wide x 345mm deep x 50mm thick
• Price is for fireplace only
• Requires Insert Flue Kit and Chimney Cap – see below
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.