Commercial Loppers Pillar Tools 7116/750mm.
Heavy duty Lopper for horticultural and vineyard operation.
PILLAR TOOLS® 7116/750mm Loppers
With it's unique geometrical design, the Bypass Lopper 7116/750 offers fast aggressive cutting of material up to 30mm diameter. Great for the professional user or any other general purpose lopping requirements. Based on European P-160 Platform. Longer handle version for greater reach
Ideal for the professional viticulture, orchardist, landscaper or domestic user.
• Special Features: Designed for fast, close proximity operation, particularly near holding wires
• Upper Blade: Precision ground SK5 steel
• Lower Blade: Drop forged high-carbon S50C steel, with resin groove
• Overall size: 750mm
• Opening: 55mm max.
• Cutting Max: 30mm material
• Body/Handles: Oval tubular heat treated aluminium alloy with comfort grips
• Drop-forged construction
• Fully sharpenable blades
• Shock buffers: medium/soft (replaceable)
• Heavy-duty pivot bolt (replaceable)
• Spare parts available: Top Blade, Lower Blade, Pivot bolt assy, Buffers (Hard or Med/Soft)
• Ten year manufacturers defect warranty
For more information or advice, please contact us