Apron Bag including Waist Belt
PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron Bag and Belt
The PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System is available as a complete kit, or as a separate apron bag and belt with specific attachments. Other attachments include secateur scabbard, lopper scabbard, water bottle holder and body harness.
The large capacity horticulture apron bag / pouch enables fast, easy access to horticultural equipment and accessories while out in the field – twist-ties, stocking ties, vine clips, tape-tools and staples.
The high quality Harvester Apron System© has been designed and engineered in New Zealand, to meet the requirements of the horticultural, vine and orchard industry.
Includes Apron Bag and Belt.
Ideal for workers at grapevine wineries, vineyard contractors, kiwi fruit, pip fruit, stone fruit orchardists, plus flower and plant nurseries.
• Constructed from lightweight, extremely heavy-duty reinforced polyester (grade 1200-D), PVC coated and UV treated. One of the toughest woven fabric materials available, designed for extra-long life.
• Stitching thread: 100% heavy duty UV treated polyester thread. Double stitched where necessary.
• Reinforced stiffened inner divider for separating items within the bag. Helps to hold bag shape.
• Two inner pouches with velcro flaps for secure storage of a cellphone or wallet.
• Hard-wearing front top outer-edging, stiffened to hold its shape. Made from solid vinyl piping for extra durability.
• Velcro secured inner, 85mm wide, heavy duty vinyl base plate to hold bag shape and resist penetration damage from sharp items held in pouch.
• Hi-vis safety band for better visibility. Can be easily ID marked with a permanent marker for personal ownership.
• Heavy-duty rivets, reinforced with washers on corner joins for increased bag strength.
• Top corners rounded for free clearance of scabbard deployment. Left or right handed.
• Riveted belt-loops made from 50mm wide heavy-duty PVC webbing, stitch/riveted onto the bag's reinforced solid vinyl backing plate. Designed for hard wearing and durability.
• Dimensions (mm): Apron Bag 140D x 300W x 160H
• Dimensions (mm): Front Pouch 65/110D x 300W x 160H
For more information or advice, please contact us