Fits the Pillar Tools Waist Belt
PILLAR TOOLS® Lopper Pouch
The PILLAR TOOLS® Lopper Pouch easily attaches to the PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System© belt. Enabling fast retrieval and safe storage of loppers while out in the field. With the addition of a unique clip-on and off 'Scabbard Packer' which mounts inside the scabbard, perfect for accommodating various sized loppers (as shown in image).
The PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron Belt is designed to suit all items included in the PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System. Other attachments include secateur scabbard, water bottle holder and body harness.
The high quality PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System has been designed and engineered in New Zealand, to meet the requirements of the horticultural, vine and orchard industry.
Ideal for workers at grapevine wineries, vineyard contractors, kiwi fruit, pip fruit, stone fruit orchardists, plus flower and plant nurseries.
• Constructed from lightweight, heat moulded EVA, heavy-duty reinforced vinyl with UV protected PVC fabric and a solid vinyl backing ‘wear plate’ on the inner front, to withstand constant wear.
• Hard-wearing front, solid moulded cover with top outer-edging made from solid vinyl piping for extra durability.
• Hi-vis safety band for better visibility. Can be easily ID marked with a permanent marker for personal ownership.
• Heavy-duty rivets, reinforced with washers on corners for increased strength.
• Riveted/stitched belt-loops, mounted at the top of the inner plate, made from 50mm wide heavy-duty webbing on a solid, reinforced vinyl inner backing plate, for hard wearing and durability.
• Open at the bottom to allow debris to fall through.
• Meets “all blades must face down” international safety recommendations.
• Dimensions (mm): 45D x 220W x 510H
For more information or advice, please contact us