Pillar 3164 Secateurs included
PILLAR TOOLS® Pruner Pouch, Waist Belt and 3164 Secateurs
The PILLAR TOOLS® Horticulture Secateur Pouch easily attaches to the PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System belt.
Designed to suit all items included in the PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System. Other attachments for the belt include lopper pouch, water bottle holder, harness and apron pouch.
An acclaimed product, tested extensively within NZ grape vineyards and kiwifruit orchards.
The Secateur Pouch is ergonomically angled moulding enables rapid retrieval and re-housing of most professional secateurs or pruners while out in the field. The universal fit fully adjustable black waist belt is constructed from UV treated 50mm wide heavy-duty PVC polyester with military specification webbing fabric. Easily clicks on-and-off with a 55mm industrial glass-fibre reinforced polymer buckle.
Ideal for workers at grapevine wineries, vineyard contractors, kiwi fruit, pip fruit, stone fruit orchardists, plus flower and plant nurseries.
• Constructed from lightweight, heat moulded EVA, heavy-duty reinforced vinyl with UV protected PVC fabric and a solid vinyl backing ‘wear plate’ on the inner front, to withstand constant wear.
• Hard-wearing front, solid moulded cover with top outer-edging made from solid vinyl piping for extra durability.
• Uniquely ergonomically angled moulding to enhance the speed of the user.
• Hi-vis safety band for better visibility. Can be easily ID marked with a permanent marker for personal ownership.
• Heavy-duty rivets, reinforced with washers on corners for increased strength.
• Riveted/stitched belt-loop made from 50mm wide heavy-duty webbing on a reinforced vinyl backing plate, for hard wearing and durability.
• Dimensions (mm): 25D x 110W x 250H
For more information, advice or commercial quantities please contact us