Secateurs not included
PILLAR TOOLS® Secateur Pouch and Waist Belt Kit: secateurs not included
Universal fit, fully adjustable black waist belt. Constructed from UV treated 50mm wide heavy-duty PVC polyester, military specification webbing fabric. Easily clicks on-and-off with a 55mm industrial glass-fibre reinforced polymer buckle.
Designed to suit all items included in the PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System. Other attachments for the belt include lopper pouch, water bottle holder, harness & apron bag
PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron Secateurs Scabbard
The PILLAR TOOLS® Horticulture Secateurs or Pruner Scabbard easily attaches to the PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System belt.
An acclaimed product, tested extensively within NZ grape vineyards and kiwifruit orchards.
Ergonomically angled moulding enables rapid retrieval and re-housing of most professional secateurs or pruners while out in the field.
Ideal for workers at grapevine wineries, vineyard contractors, kiwi fruit, pip fruit, stone fruit orchardists, plus flower and plant nurseries.
• Constructed from lightweight, heat moulded EVA, heavy-duty reinforced vinyl with UV protected PVC fabric and a solid vinyl backing ‘wear plate’ on the inner front, to withstand constant wear.
• Hard-wearing front, solid moulded cover with top outer-edging made from solid vinyl piping for extra durability.
• Uniquely ergonomically angled moulding to enhance the speed of the user.
• Hi-vis safety band for better visibility. Can be easily ID marked with a permanent marker for personal ownership.
• Heavy-duty rivets, reinforced with washers on corners for increased strength.
• Riveted/stitched belt-loop made from 50mm wide heavy-duty webbing on a reinforced vinyl backing plate, for hard wearing and durability.
• Dimensions (mm): 25D x 110W x 250H
Winland 3164 Professional Steel Secateur
Heavy-duty fixed handle secateurs, with locking handle clip. Highly durable and designed specifically for forward cutting – at an economical price.
Ideal for heavy-duty casual pruning, where strength and close proximity forward cutting is required. Also great for general, every day use.
• Upper blade: Razor sharp, High Carbon SK5 steel, polished with black heat treated finish
• Lower blade: Mid Carbon S50C pressed Steel, Resin spill groove, polished with black heat treated finish
• Opening: 20mm
• Handles/Body: Strong High tensile formed steel body and handles, painted finish
• Stop Buffer: Neoprene Buffer for smooth and softer landing after each cutting action
• One hand lockable safety lock
• Designed for general use and particularly forward cutting, lightweight and durable
For more information, advice or commercial quantities please contact us