Secateurs Pouch - fits Pillar Tools Waist Belt
PILLAR TOOLS® Secateur Pouch
The PILLAR TOOLS® Secateur Pouch easily attaches to the PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System belt.
An acclaimed product, tested extensively within NZ grape vineyards and kiwifruit orchards.
Ergonomically angled moulding enables rapid retrieval and re-housing of most professional secateurs or pruners while out in the field.
Ideal for workers at grapevine wineries, vineyard contractors, kiwi fruit, pip fruit, stone fruit orchardists, plus flower and plant nurseries.
• Constructed from lightweight, heat moulded EVA, heavy-duty reinforced vinyl with UV protected PVC fabric and a solid vinyl backing ‘wear plate’ on the inner front, to withstand constant wear.
• Hard-wearing front, solid moulded cover with top outer-edging made from solid vinyl piping for extra durability.
• Uniquely ergonomically angled moulding to enhance the speed of the user.
• Hi-vis safety band for better visibility. Can be easily ID marked with a permanent marker for personal ownership.
• Heavy-duty rivets, reinforced with washers on corners for increased strength.
• Riveted/stitched belt-loop made from 50mm wide heavy-duty webbing on a reinforced vinyl backing plate, for hard wearing and durability.
• Dimensions (mm): 25D x 110W x 250H
For more information or advice, please contact us