BONUS EXTRA: Buy the 'Pillar Pruner Pack' and upgrade
to TWO pairs of 3164 secateurs for just $14 more.
PILLAR TOOLS® Belt, Secateur and Scabbard Kit includes:
PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron Belt
Universal fit, fully adjustable black waist belt. Constructed from UV treated 50mm wide heavy-duty PVC polyester, military specification webbing fabric. Easily clicks on-and-off with a 55mm industrial glass-fibre reinforced polymer buckle.
The PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron Belt has been designed and engineered in New Zealand to meet the requirements of the horticultural, vine and orchard industry.
PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron Secateurs Scabbard
The PILLAR TOOLS® Horticulture Secateurs or Pruner Scabbard easily attaches to the PILLAR TOOLS® Harvester Apron System belt.
An acclaimed product, tested extensively within NZ grape vineyards and kiwifruit orchards.
Ergonomically angled moulding enables rapid retrieval and re-housing of most professional secateurs or pruners while out in the field.
Available in right-hand or left-hand design. Please let us know your requirements.
Ideal for workers at grapevine wineries, vineyard contractors, kiwi fruit, pip fruit, stone fruit orchardists, plus flower and plant nurseries.
• Constructed from lightweight, heat moulded EVA, heavy-duty reinforced vinyl with UV protected PVC fabric and a solid vinyl backing ‘wear plate’ on the inner front, to withstand constant wear.
• Hard-wearing front, solid moulded cover with top outer-edging made from solid vinyl piping for extra durability.
• Uniquely ergonomically angled moulding to enhance the speed of the user.
• Hi-vis safety band for better visibility. Can be easily ID marked with a permanent marker for personal ownership.
• Heavy-duty rivets, reinforced with washers on corners for increased strength.
• Riveted/stitched belt-loop made from 50mm wide heavy-duty webbing on a reinforced vinyl backing plate, for hard wearing and durability.
• Dimensions (mm): 25D x 110W x 250H
Winland 3164 Professional Steel Secateur
Heavy-duty fixed handle secateurs, with locking handle clip. Highly durable and designed specifically for forward cutting – at an economical price.
Ideal for heavy-duty casual pruning, where strength and close proximity forward cutting is required. Also great for general, every day use.
• Upper blade: Razor sharp, High Carbon SK5 steel, polished with black heat treated finish
• Lower blade: Mid Carbon S50C pressed Steel, Resin spill groove, polished with black heat treated finish
• Opening: 20mm
• Handles/Body: Strong High tensile formed steel body and handles, painted finish
• Stop Buffer: Neoprene Buffer for smooth and softer landing after each cutting action
• One hand lockable safety lock
• Designed for general use and particularly forward cutting, lightweight and durable
For more information, advice or commercial quantities please contact us