Heavy Duty Horticultural Lopper 600mm – ideal for Vineyards and Orchards.
PILLAR TOOLS® 7116 Loppers
With it's unique geometrical design, the Bypass Lopper 7116 offers fast aggressive cutting of material up to 30mm diameter. Great for the professional user or any other general purpose lopping requirements. Based on European P-160 Platform.
Ideal for the professional viticulture, orchardist, landscaper or domestic user.
• Special Features: Designed for fast, close proximity operation, particularly near holding wires
• Upper Blade: Precision ground SK5 steel
• Lower Blade: Drop forged high-carbon S50C steel, with resin groove
• Overall size: 600mm
• Opening: 55mm max.
• Cutting Max: 30mm material
• Body/Handles: Oval tubular heat treated aluminium alloy with comfort grips
• Drop-forged construction
• Fully sharpenable blades
• Shock buffers: medium/soft (replaceable)
• Heavy-duty pivot bolt (replaceable)
• Spare parts available: Top Blade, Lower Blade, Pivot bolt assy, Buffers (Hard or Med/Soft)
• Ten year manufacturers defect warranty
For more information or advice, please contact us