Masport Bannockburn I2000 Insert Convection Wood Fire with Flue Kit
Includes Wood Fire and Flue Kit Package.
Sleek, contemporary design, the Masport Bannockburn I2000 insert wood fire is designed to fit into an existing masonry fireplace and chimney. The I2000 will fit most standard old style open fire places with a new flue going up inside the existing chimney. The Masport Bannockburn I2000 meets the new NZ Environmental Standards for Efficiency and Emissions for all areas of New Zealand and is of made from steel construction.
Ideal for: small to medium sized New Zealand homes, up to 150m2
• Superior heat from a generously sized steel fire box
• Triple air combustion for greater efficiency
• NZ Clean Air Approvals –
1. NES (National Environmental Standards <1.5gm/kg emissions)
2. ECAN (Environment Canterbury & Nelson <1.0gm/kg emissions)
3. ORC1 (Otago Air Shed 1 < 0.7gm/kg emissions)
• Stylishly designed for a modern looking fire to suit all home types
• Estimated heat output 14kWatts
• Firebox dimensions – inset 850mm x 702mm
• Includes Insert Flue Kit and Chimney Cap
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.