Osburn 1600 MK2 Freestanding Radiant Wood Fire with Wetback
Canadian designed and manufactured in New Zealand, the OSBURN 1600 MK2 WET is suitable for operating a wetback heating system. It's also one of the very few Clean-Air Approved wetback wood fires available. Simply connect your installed fire, with supplied kit, to your hot water cylinder. You'll then have a dual efficient wood fire which will not only heat your house, but your hot water as well. The Osburn 1600 MK2 also has a multi-purpose radiant cook top surface and removable ash pan drawer.
Ideal for: the typical medium to large sized New Zealand home.
• Clean air approved for NES & ECAN standards
• Peak output – 21.9kWatts maximum
• Large flat radiant cook top surface
• Built-in ash pan collection box for easy cleaning and improved fire efficiency – no more shovelling out the fire box
• Wet back kit included – will need to be fit by a registered plumber
• Large internal size of fire box to allow for larger pieces of wood
• Internal masonry bricks for improved fire box life
• Emissions – 0.7gm/kg
• Efficiency – 67%
• Heavy duty fire box has 10 year warranty
• Dimensions 400mm high x 635mm wide x 685mm deep
• Only requires a standard ash floor hearth, not a full insulation hearth
• Uses standard Freestanding Flue Kit – see below
• Price is for fire place only
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.