Please note: image shows a Briggs & Stratton engine, instead of a Honda GXV160 commercial engine.
Victa Mulchmaster 560-4 Honda OHV Lawn Mower
The very latest version of the long standing Victa self-driven commercial lawn mower stable. The Victa Mulchmaster 560 self-drive is powered by a powerful professional Honda GXV160 OHV 4 stroke engine.
Ideal for larger domestic lawns, schools, commercial properties and the main lawn mower for most lawn and garden contractors.
• Chassis: wide cutting pressure cast Heavy Duty Alloy 22"ù (560mm)
• Engine: cast iron sleeve, commercial grade, genuine Honda GXV160 professional 4 stroke
• Fantastic fuel economy
• Now with variable drive speed
• Cutting system: full mulch OR easy change to side discharge – 2 blade turbo disc
• Variable drive speed to suit wider range of conditions, change the drive speed to suit terrain or grass length, slow, medium and fast
• Propulsion: belt driven self drive unit with easy to operate engage lever
• Very fuel efficient engine, low noise and low emissions
• 5 year domestic warranty
For more information or advice, please contact us