Masport I3000 Zero Clearance Insert Convection Wood Fire
All Masport wood fires feature the unique cast-iron fire box construction for greater efficiency and lower emissions.
The Masport I3000 ZC is the Zero Clearance version of the standard I3000. Designed to fit into an artificial chimney and wooden surround – most commonly done when a fire place is required to sit flush with the wall, but with no existing masonry chimney or fire place. An artificial surround is made, with the fire inserted into a “ZC” box and a heat insulated flue kit. The Masport I3000 ZC meets the new NZ Environmental Standards for Efficiency and Emissions for all areas of New Zealand. This modern day fire can fit into any room, also keeping in line with any style.
Ideal for: medium to large sized New Zealand homes.
• Comfortably heats small to medium sized house
• Substantial heat from a fully lined steel firebox
• Triple air combustion for greater efficiency
• NZ Clean Air Approvals –
1. NES (National Environmental Standards <1.5gm/kg emissions)
2. ECAN (Environment Canterbury & Nelson <1.0gm/kg emissions)
3. ORC1 (Otago Air Shed 1 < 0.7gm/kg emissions)
• Stylishly curved fascia design with hard wearing enamel finish
• Estimated heat output 14.0kWatts
• Dimensions of fascia – 900mm x 700mm
• Price includes fireplace and Zero Clearance box
• Requires Zero Clearance Flue Kit – see below
For more information, installation pricing or other required components please contact us. To help us further, please provide your location and if possible an image of the area where you intend the wood fire to be installed.